[OM] OM101 (OM88) help

Subject: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help
From: "Cathelineau Thierry (UC-PN/EAO3)" <Thierry.Cathelineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:17:49 +0100
Hello everybody,

I am a rookie on this list. I have just got to know it exists today. I have
used an OM101 (known as OM88) for 10 years. I search the list archives to
find some tips using a Zuiko Lens and having the control of exposure
available in the viewfinder. Plug-in such a lens switchs it off and the
camera works in aperture priority mode.

Does anyone know how to enable the light measuring? At least prior to the
exposure.  Is there any known modification?

Where should i be able to find the electronic circuit scheme?

With best regards.

Thierry Cathelineau