Re: [OM] digital back

Subject: Re: [OM] digital back
From: gma <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:08:24 -0800
RE digital backs:

This AM, Frank van Lindert sent a URL to the list as a place to get more info
on the new Olympus Camedia product.
I went there and found something even more intersting to me.  Something that
proves the technology is there to mate 35mm lenses to a digital back. **Nikon
is doing it.**  They're releasing 'soon' a digital body based on F100/N90s
which accepts Nikon lenses.  There're a couple of photos , showing what looks
pretty much like a regular Nikon camera, but there's an LCD screen on the back.
 (This is NOT the Kodak/Nikon $14000 DCS20.)

***Olympus*** are you listening???

I'm sorry, I'm at a different physical location than I was and I can't remember
the website, but all should still have it somewhere in your e-mail.

George