Re: [OM] 4T lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] 4T lenses
From: gma <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:13:49 -0800
BBB;

You got a great deal.

The button is a tiny spring-loaded black button at the 9 o'clock position (I
thinK) on the camea lens mount flange.  If you press and release it, the camera
will probably beep at you.

To avoid shearing it off, method 1 (preferred) Mount only Zuikos on the camera.
:>)  method 2: carefully check for any screw holes or whatever which may move
over this button as the lens is being mounted.  Any thing which allows the
button to pop up and then runs a sharp edge across it, well.. you get the
picture.

Enjoy your 4T, they're great.\

George