RE: [[OM] OM-10 questions]

Subject: RE: [[OM] OM-10 questions]
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:46:41 -0500
Tom,
Now that I have been down this road and found the fix, I can help.
It's really simple.
1. When you REPLY to a message, first, move to the To... section.
2. There it will state reply address (olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
3. Double left click on address.
4. A screen will appear relating to properties of address
5. E-mail type will likely be SMPT
6. Uncheck box that states "always send to this recipient in Microsoft Exchange
rich-text format"
7. It is necessary to do this each time you reply to anyone on the "List".
It is NOT necessary to use this procedure to persons sending email to you not
on the list.  This only is necessary for list replies.

The other way, as Dave Bulger points out, is to simply erase the address and
then type it in again.  Net result is the same.

Brian Huber