Re: [[OM] OM-10 questions]

Subject: Re: [[OM] OM-10 questions]
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:51:54 -0500
The extra contact turns the LED on and   sets the camera to the sync
speed automatically.  Some the oldest 10s need updating or the manual
adapter setting will interfere with the  flash sync speed.
IOW, if your flash is setting the sync speed and the manual adapter is
on the camera and set to anything above 1/60, you can get a partial
flash frame exposure.
You can't tell by serial numbers which 10s do it, you have to try it.

John