Re: [OM] eyecup / glasses recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] eyecup / glasses recommendation
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:33:29 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:04:09 +1100, Frank Ernens wrote:

>The OM-4 is much harder to use with glasses, but I got mine after
>the contacts. It has a dioptric adjustment, but that doesn't fix
>astigmatism. To do that, or if your script is outside the range
>of the dioptric adjustment, you can get a lens ground to fit into
>one of the eyecups.

What would be ideal would be an eyecup/optical device that would
allow the same full screen+meter viewing as you can have sans
glasses. While such an adaptor would be bulky, it'd be preferable to
doing the "owl move" or having to take my glasses off to shoot.

FWIW, while I like the 4t metering info, I wonder why they didn't
figure out a way to superimpose it on the screen, as in the 1, 10,
and 2?

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel