Re: [OM] XA clamshell cover

Subject: Re: [OM] XA clamshell cover
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:39:31 -0500
The self timer lever does not come off to remove the bottom.  Turn the
lever as if setting the self timer, and remove the screw you find
underneath it.  But first-----
To get the sliding cover off you really don't even have to take the
bottom off.  The cover itself is very flexible.  Open the back of the
camera, grab the back lip of the sliding cover and bend up and forward,
until cover comes off.
Don't lose cylindrical bearing that provides the "click".

John