RE: [OM] film reflectance

Subject: RE: [OM] film reflectance
From: gma <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:15:49 -0800
At 09:06 AM 2/19/99 +1100, you wrote:

>> Makes for a good argument to advance the film just prior to
>> exposure.  That
>> will result in more consistent (don't read accurate) OFT exposures.
>>

>Yeah right, maybe you could pull the film out of the camera and measure the
>reflectance before each exposure !
>
>Wayne Harridge

You do raise an intersting point, Wayne.  IE: How do we *know* the reflectance
of the film is the same during the time it is briefly exposed as it is after
it's been in the light long enuf to take a spot reading from it?  I mean, it's
really a case of possibly being unable to do the experiment without altering
the variables.

George