Re: [OM] OM 2 was/OM4Ti OTF metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2 was/OM4Ti OTF metering
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:35:25 EST
 cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< My OM 2 reads one stop less exposure in Auto than in Manual.
 Is this normal?

Don't know Charlie, but my 4T reads the same.
I guess if you don't like the meter telling you to shoot at 1/60th sec in
Manual you could switch to Auto and shoot at 1/125th sec.? <g>
Just joking but maybe John H and shed some light here.

 Does the real time exposure compensate?
 Charlie L >>

Since the OM2 does not have the memory function, I don't know any way to test
it other than checking slides.
Good Luck,
Buddy Walters