[OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers

Subject: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:33:12 EST
I am considering the purchase of the Epson 700 to replace my now defunct Canon
600 (groan...$499 when purchased....the print head went and replacing the head
is as expensive as a new printer!). The Epson is around $250 and is 14400 x
700 dpi (or thereabouts)
Any of you seen the prints from it?? Try any pictures on glossy??

I've heard wondrous thinngs about it...some as rapturous as depictions of the
Zuiko 100mm f2.0  (OM content),  but would like to know your opinion.
Susan, in c-c--c-c---coooooooold Va