Re: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:36:46 EST
In a message dated 2/22/99 10:18:37 AM EST, Scj9000@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I am considering the purchase of the Epson 700 to replace my now defunct
Canon
 600 (groan...$499 when purchased....the print head went and replacing the
head
 is as expensive as a new printer!). The Epson is around $250 and is 14400 x
 700 dpi (or thereabouts)
 Any of you seen the prints from it?? Try any pictures on glossy??

Hi Susan and all,
        I, too, am in need of a new printer, as my Epson just went schitzo on
me on
Saturday.  Any info on experience with reasonably priced units will interest
me too.
I have a low end Lexmark, and am leaning toward a better Lexmark, just to keep
the cartridges the same, if possible.

Thanks,
George S.

Thanks,