[OM] Looking for LENS HOOD for 35-80mm f/2.8

Subject: [OM] Looking for LENS HOOD for 35-80mm f/2.8
From: Alain Duquet <alain.duquet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:52:17 -0500
The saga continue.
I passed an order in October 98 to the sales rep of Olympus in Canada.
This sales rep said Carsen dont distribute this hood in Canada and he supposed
order in US.
I send an email to Olynpus in Tokyo about this... no answer.
Nothing at the horizon in February.
I'm lucky, I'm not a pro and I have time but ...

What do you think of this kind of OM business?
Do you know a place in this little world who sell this hood?

Alain Duquet