Re: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:08:54 -0500
At 09:33 AM 2/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I am considering the purchase of the Epson 700 to replace my now defunct
Canon
>600 (groan...$499 when purchased....the print head went and replacing the
head
>is as expensive as a new printer!). The Epson is around $250 and is 14400 x
>700 dpi (or thereabouts)
>Any of you seen the prints from it?? Try any pictures on glossy??
>
>I've heard wondrous thinngs about it...some as rapturous as depictions of the
>Zuiko 100mm f2.0  (OM content),  but would like to know your opinion.
>Susan, in c-c--c-c---coooooooold Va

Well if you can just wait a few more days Tomoko has started a printer
comparison btw several printers, and I have furnished my sample to her from
my Epson 700. Yes, I believe than given the price of $250, it's a pretty
amazing piece of equipment!

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com