[OM] Spring Sale

Subject: [OM] Spring Sale
From: Dgling@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:55:20 EST
Folks, it?s time for Spring Cleaning, in California at least.  Here they are,
items that I no longer have need of.  Hope they can be in good homes, into TLC
hands!

Let me apologize ahead of time in case this posting irritates someone!

George Ling
San Jose, CA

-----------

General Note:
(1) Unless otherwise stated, please add shipping charge to these items.
(2) If you see (**) after Condition, I have their pictures in jpg files.

====== OLYMPUS STUFF ======

OM Zuiko 75-150/4 zoom lens; with front/rear caps and hard case. s/n #304xxx.
Like new condition. $119.  (Note: tested for resolution)

OM Zuiko 50/1.8 lens; with front/rear caps. s/n #1123xxx. Like new condition.
$29.  (Note: tested for resolution)

HOYA 49mm UV filter (for above lenses). Have two; $5 each.

OM 1-3 screen (matt with split image) with clip and brush in plastic case and
box.  Mint- condition.  $20.

OM Dioptric (-1) Correction Lens. $8

OLYMPUS SALES INFORMATION FILE. Asking $65 or best offer.
  Blue multi-ring binder of 10?x12?x1.5", dated July 15, 1978.
    Content:
     body group - OM1 & OM2
     lens group - from 8mm/2.8 to 1000/11, macros, filters, hoods, caps.
     finder group - focusing screens 1-1 to 1-13, diopters, varimagnifinder
     flashphoto group - auto 310, bounce grip, power pack, etc.
     motor drive group - motor drive 1, winder 1, control pack, 250 magazines,
acc.
     macrophoto group - bellows, rails, copy stand, illuminator, acc.
     photomicro group - microscopes, eye-pieces,
     phototechnical group - databack
     case group - camera cases & compartment cases
  Lastly, complete pricing information - both MSLP and Dealers net of 7/15/78.
This could be a collector?s item for somebody.

======== OTHER STUFF ========

ROLLEIFLEX Rolleinar 1 and 2 close-up sets; Bayonet 1 mount; coated glass.
Exec++ condition**. $80 for both.

ROLLEI leather case to hold one Bayonet 1 filter.  Mint- condition  $8.

NIKON HN-12 Lens Hood and Nikon AF-1 52mm Gelatin Filter Holder (for 3?x3?
gelatins); box and IB, mint- condition**. $45 for both.

CANON Lens Work II book.  $20 & shipped within U.S.

MAMIYA 645 square collapsible rubber lens hood for their 45mm lens - 67mm
slip-on (1-1/4? deep 4? square opening for their 45mm lens).  mint- condition.
Price $20

TIFFEN 77mm ND0.6 (2 stops) filter. Mint- condition in plastic case. $20

HOYAREX ND G2 (2 stop graduated - very soft transition) 3"x3" filter. As-new
condition. $20.

PEAK Scale 7x Loupe; with cap, IB and box. Mint- condition. $20
An all purpose achromatic 3-element 2-group 7x loupe, with focusing diopter
(no removable scale though).

Linen Tester Magnifier. Mint- condition. $8
Traditional Linen Tester that folds flat to 1-1/2? x 2-1/8? x 1/2? for easy
carrying.

DEXTER Mat Cutter; with blades, IB and box. New condition**. $10

VIVEK voltage stabilizer; 100V regulated output to 400W max. mint-
condition**. $49.

KODAK 6? gray scale strip (transparency) stepper. $29.
PS: I have a densitometer, and I?ll calibrate the steps for you.

KODAK safe light; with ruby-red gelatin filter (triangular shape - like a
slice of thick pie). exec+ condition**. $15.

KODAK 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" film hangers. $25 for all 12.
9 Kodak Stainless steel and 3 Raygram black plastic, all in super clean
condition.