[OM] Cosina 28-85 F4-5

Subject: [OM] Cosina 28-85 F4-5
From: ALFRED GOH <sable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 02:11:40 +0800
Hi all,
        Does anyone know about this lens by Cosina?  I got this lens together
with a deal on an OM-40 and T-20 recently.  It has fungus on it and the
gentleman that I got the camera and flash from was not a photography
buff like all of us here.  He had left the lens and flash out in his car
for about two years.  He asked me to take it and use it in good health.
I am now wondering if it is worth it to send it in for cleaning or to
try "John Hermanson's Ponds Cold Cream Method" myself.
        Is there anyone who can tell me if this is a good lens?

Thank You.

Alfred