Re: [OM] Planetary alignments

Subject: Re: [OM] Planetary alignments
From: "mph" <howellm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:06:09 -0600
Weather permitting, I have been shooting one roll per night for the last two
weeks as these planets converged in our skies.  Over the last three sunsets,
four planets have been visible to the unaided eye.  These planets can be
found if you pass a line through Jupiter/Venus.  Saturn is at the top, and
was just to the bottom right of the moon three days ago.  Jupiter was next,
then brilliant Venus and last, just hugging the horizon was speedy Mercury.
Tonight Jupiter and Venus swapped positions.  Next month all the planets
except Pluto will be lined up and visible (with the aid of a telescope).

mph
OM-1