Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:12:19 EST
In a message dated 2/25/99 6:24:20 PM EST, packardc@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< In reference to (IRT) the OM-2000, I was under the impression that it
 was designed by Olympus, but manufactured by Cosina.

I've heard that Olympus *designed* it, or they dictated the "specs" or did
they just name what features they wanted it to have? I don't know if anyone
knows for sure. Yes, it does have the Olympus name on it, but I'd be really
interested in knowing how Olympus really regards the camera re: their SLR
plans. THATS the $64,000 question.
(Why do I need to know the answers to these questions? Why can't I just ignore
everything and just have fun using my OM system???) See how paranoid I've
become since I joined this list? See what you've all done to me? I hope you're
all having fun while I'm miserable! Has anyone seen my Prozac? It was right
here a minute ago! .....AAGGGHHHHHHHH....   :)
Happy shooting,
George