Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:42:01 EST
In a message dated 2/26/99 5:40:23 AM EST, mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Relax, George, relax. I have the right therapy for you. Take a deep breath,
 and surf to my OM-1 SIF page. Move to the bottom, and play the OM-1 shutter
 sound BACKWARDS. The therapeutic effect of the hidden message that's there
 should be enough to suppress any paranoia for at least 24 hours...

 Doctor Hanz, PhD Pzychiatry, author of the bestseller "Why did Pavlov eat
 his dog?".

Thank you, Dr. Hanz. Your OM-1 page DID do the trick, I feel much better now.
(Or could it be the fact that UPS brought me a package of OM goodies
yesterday!!!???)

George S.  (In *temporary* Zuikoholic remission).