Re: [OM] Olympus SLRs and colour print films

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SLRs and colour print films
From: "George M." <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:25:59 -0800
John;

I just *knew* you'd want to know.

I think I'd be safe in listing the following:

* Any of the macro lenses, esp 80/4; 90/2; 50/2
* 18/3.5
* 21/2 and 21/3.5
* 24/3.5 shift
* 50/1.2
* 35-80/2.8
* 50-250/5
* 100/2
* All three big white lenses
* 1.4x

Oh, and actually I fibbed a bit, you do have two of the really great
ones:

* 50/3.5 macro (any of the macros ...)
* 50/1.8

George

PS Uh oh, after making the list, I realized how few of the really great
ones I've got.  And no money left ... :>(