Re: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] Slightly on/off OT: Printers
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:38:25 -0500
While still comptemplating differences between the print samples I have received
from Denton Taylor and Joel Wilcox, I received the following e-mail from a
PhotoForum list member who owns an Alps MD-1300 printer like myself.  If you
look at the very bottom, you'll realize that this press release is on topic with
respect to Olympus.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/