Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:27:16 -0600
><< Relax, George, relax. I have the right therapy for you. Take a deep
breath,
> and surf to my OM-1 SIF page. Move to the bottom, and play the OM-1 shutter
> sound BACKWARDS. The therapeutic effect of the hidden message that's there
> should be enough to suppress any paranoia for at least 24 hours...

Ahem.  I just did a major audio analysis of the OM-1 shutter sound and
found several disturbing things.

The 20-100 Hz audio spectrum contains the sound "Zuooooookough"  When
slowed down 450 0t is easily identifiable by the human ear, however at
real-time speeds it is hidden to all, but the subconscience.

By reversing the 250-500 Hz spectrum it revails the following message:
"Buy Zuikos, Buy Zuikos."

The 1000-3000 Hz spectrum has the message "OM good, Canon Bad."

And finally, when passed through the disgronificator, it reveals that
Maitani is a Beatles fan, because the reversed message in the 500-1000 Hz
spectrum is "Paul is Dead."

Zuiko optics.  With every press of the shutter we are being programmed to
buy more Zuikos.  This also explains why we have a disposition against
Canons.  The British Rock connection is still making me wonder though.

Ooo ooo, the sun just came out and it is raining, gotta go.

Ken Norton