[OM] T32 Flash Information Request

Subject: [OM] T32 Flash Information Request
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 05:58:43 EST
I recently bought an as-is T32 Flash. It appears to function but is missing
the slide-in plate with GN calculator.  Unlike the T20 flash in which the
plate does not appear to set any switches, the missing plate operates a small
switch at the end of the housing for the slide.
1) In which position does this switch get depressed by the plate?
2) What are the click settings of the normal slide switch just below this
plate?

   In the T20 their are only three click positions. In the T32 there appear to
be 5.
  The T20 has manual and 2 auto non-off-film  fstop choices, plus the slide
reversed position (OTF). I would guess the T32 may just have more Fstop
choices ?

Thanks in advance for any information or help.

Tim Hughes
hi100@xxxxxxx