[OM] Hey little photographer! Want some literature?

Subject: [OM] Hey little photographer! Want some literature?
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:44:11 -0600
Zuikoholics,

Finally cleaning out a closet, I tripped across my original OM2S body-box
and lots of little literature-like things in it.  I'm not a collector and
have no use for this stuff, so I'm offering it up to further someone's
addiction.

Datasheet for the F.Zuiko Auto-S 1:1.8 F=50mm  Publication 1178 (I'm
guessing)
Leeetle (4" x 2"?) brown warranty book for an OM body.  Blank
Leeetle (4" x 2"?) blue Olympus U.S. Warranty and International Service
Information Pub #12-84?
Blue Olympus Camera Authorized Distributors booklet.  Publication
E1184-15MS
Gold & black OM body cap envelope.  Lots of stickers, price tags
Pamphlet detailing all of the OM lens group  Publication C64-0185D
Olympus System Chart - E G F S on the cover, publication OM4SC-1284-20MS
Skinny little OM neck strap - leatherette with the wide rubber
slider-thing.  Still in package with instructions on how to attach it to
the camera.  Package has been opened, though.

If this stuff is worth money, make me an offer.  If it's worth a _lot_ of
money, I _am_ looking for a 24/2 or a OM4Ti...

If it's not, the best scam-me-out-of-it letter gets it.

Sweating in Austin in February,

Dave