[OM] ** For Sale **

Subject: [OM] ** For Sale **
From: Dogbreath <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:49:13 -0600 (CST)
** For Sale **

Zuiko 100mm/2.8 MC, with Olympus caps. Excellent condition, used little.
Glass is clear and unmarked, focus is smooth yet snug (no sloppiness),
aperture ring has positive click stops, etc.  Almost imperceptible wear on
aperture ring, otherwise the black paint is intact all around. There is one
speck of internal dust, but it has *no* effect and is *not* visible when
looking through the viewfinder. I bought this lens from a helpful list
member for a good price and I was very pleased when it arrived in such nice
condition, only now I find that I have fewer opportunities to take
portraits than I anticipated. Rather than let it languish in my bag, I
figure I should return it to the "market" so someone else can enjoy it.
$125, including shipping in the cont. US.

Thanks for reading.

DB