Re: [OM] Back to Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to Olympus
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:53:59 EST
In a message dated 2/28/99 1:29:13 PM EST, ChungS@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Well that train of thought lasted 30 seconds as the reason I
 switched to Oly in the first place prevailed - I really admire the look and
 feel and size of OM's and prime Zuiko's. >>

The beginnings of the dreaded OM disease, I'm afraid. You could have cleanly
walked away after suffering the loss, and instead you got drawn right back in!

<<Oh alright, I also admit to owning and liking a Sigma zoom lens - what do
you expect from a guy who didn't know a camera from a bar of soap two years
ago?>>

mmmmm.... interesting... a camera and a bar of soap...I've often suspected a
couple of list members may have SLEPT with their OM gear from time to
time...but have they taken a shower with the gear?...I don't know....
THAT would be kinky......

Welcome back!

George S.