Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:18:01 +0100

Good idea Frank, to put a Nice Olympus token on the table. What would it be
however? As the room is quite large and the item should be well visible, I
suggest you put your 350mm/2.8 on the table! (sorry,could not resist. See you
sunday!)

Wiliam
Middelburg NL (100+ miles from Houten, but I know Chris travelled much farther!)

Frank van Lindert wrote:
-----
I will certainly be there, and a meeting is a good idea indeed. How
about 12:00 noon at the central information desk (near the coffee
tables...) ? You and I know each other, but I suggest we put a nice
Olympus token on the table we stand at, for recognition by other list
members. I missed Chris B. last time, although I had him paged
twice...

For other (European) people interested: this supposedly is the largest
camera fair in Europe, with many foreign visitors from all over the
continent and even from the US. Fargo Enterprises (Curt Fargo) from
California usually have a stand here - great collection of tools they
have got!

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL (4 miles from Houten)
-------