Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera trade show in Houten (NL)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:50:19 +0100
:Good idea Frank, to put a Nice Olympus token on the table. What would it be
:however? As the room is quite large and the item should be well visible, I
:suggest you put your 350mm/2.8 on the table! (sorry,could not resist. See
you
:sunday!)

How about *wearing* some appropiate Olympus token? See my web page and my
other mail how to obtain some recognizable Zuik-wear. This is how you might
be able to trace me anyway, if and when I make it sunday (about 90ertain
that I'll be there).

Hans