Re: [OM] KEH and 35-70 3.5-4.5 Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH and 35-70 3.5-4.5 Questions
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 23:55:44 EST
BB writes:

>  2) I was surprised to discover it was an S Zuiko. Was it built by
>  Cosina (I know, look in the FAQ. But while I'm here...)

It may or may not have been manufactured by Cosina.  We have never established
it's origin.  Note this is not the current f/3.5~4.8

>  2) Is it normal for KEH to ship a lens with no covers, front or rear?

They ship this out of a warehouse exactly as they buy it.  The goods are kept
in boxes ready to ship.

>  3) When the aperture ring is moved from 3.5 to 5.6 on the wide end
>  (35mm), the aperture closes slightly.

Is this what you really were trying to say?  You are describing the process of
stopping a lens down.

Gary Reese
on the road in Arlington Heights, IL