Re: [OM] lens test: 35-70mm f/3.5~4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] lens test: 35-70mm f/3.5~4.5
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 00:04:57 EST
Tim Clark writes:

> I am wondering if you are done with the lens tests

Thanks for the offer of the 35-70mm f/3.5~4.5  Here is what's up.  I have gone
to Olympus America's Service Center in Rolling Meadows, IL twice in the past
two days.  The technician who was going to lend me his collection of Zuikos to
test has failed to bring them in as promised.  I'll be calling instead of
driving there tomorrow morning.  If he forgets again, I may just give up on
any more attempts.  In that case, I'll again have to rely on OM List member
generosity to finish the project.

This has proved to be a real pain in the neck for me, since I dragged my
studio lamps 2000 miles to do the shoot . . .

Gary Reese
on the road in Arlington Heights, IL