RE: [OM] tarder uk & introducion

Subject: RE: [OM] tarder uk & introducion
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:53:54 -0000
Thorsten

MXV are very reputable and offer good quality gear at often, by UK
standards, affordable prices.

John.

 03/04/99 08:54:01
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.