[OM] MXV photographic

Subject: [OM] MXV photographic
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 02:32:36 -0800
Thorsten wrote:

"It is MXV photographic (Sussex) ltd at http//www.mxv.co.uk.
Has anyone of you some experience with this trader?"

Be aware that they don't seem to update their list when they sell items. I've
requested several items over the last 2-3 months which they said are sold. They
still have those items listed as available.

I'm also a bit unhappy with their condition categories. Whilst I was happy
enough with the items I have bought from them, I felt that the description they
gave was a bit better than the item turned out to be.

Chris Barrett
Malvern