RE: [OM] T20 Auto Connector, etc.

Subject: RE: [OM] T20 Auto Connector, etc.
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:38:25 +1100
I wrote a few days ago:

> Have you been searching tirelessly for the elusive T20 AutoConnector ?
> Would a New In Box one satisfy your almost insatiable lust for OM
> paraphernalia ?  How many cracked Shoe 4's have you seen in
> your lifetime ?
> How much would you pay for a NIB Shoe 4 ?  Do you have an
> OM-2 (no, not the
> N !), Then you'll need the TTL Autoconnector Type 3, won't you !
>
> Any of these items can be obtained in exchange for a 9ish
> Zuiko 16mm f3.5.

I guess I should have added :-) or :^) !

I have located the following items which may be considered hard to obtain,
the items are new and currently located at a camera store near me in
Melbourne, Australia.  The store will sell them at their marked price which
I don't consider to be a bargain, but if you really need any of these items
I could probably obtain them on your behalf for a small fee.  Prices are in
$AU ($AU1 ~ $US0.63), postage + insurance paid by buyer.

1x      T20 AutoConnector                       $AU49.95
2x      TTL Autoconnector Type 3        $AU39.95
2x      Shoe 4                          $AU49.95

Please contact me off list if interested.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/