[OM] Rolling Meadows meltdown

Subject: [OM] Rolling Meadows meltdown
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:28:16 EST
Well, after twenty years of using Olympus America's Rolling Meadows, IL
Service Center, it appears they are in meltdown in their final weeks.  They
are down to one last tech to do OM System equipment and he passed on doing
repairs to two of my lenses.  I mailed them two weeks ago for pickup while in
Chicago, but they were left untouched when I went to claim them today.  He
also went for the third day without bringing in his lenses for the SQF testing
I was hoping to do.  So it looks like I'll be back to borrowing lenses when I
return to Las Vegas.

Gary Reese
on the road in Kalamazoo, MI