Re: [OM] OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 16:27:04 -0600
At 12:51 PM 3/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I have recently acquired a fully overhauled OM-4 and several lenses from
>my son who has switched to another system. The camera underwent a
>complete overhaul and seems to be functioning perfectly. Olympus was
>good enough to send me a copy of the instructions, but I still have
>several questions. Does this camera have TTL flash capability? If it
>does can someone suggest a flash for it that uses a dedicated module and
>also bounces and swivels? At this point I need all the help I can get.
>Thanks in Advance,
>Dave

Dave,

If you want to stay in the Olympus family, I would recommend the T32 for
all-around satisfaction. If you'd like something off-brand that is still
more-than-capable, try the Sunpak 433 if you can find one, or a Vivitar
4600 or 5600.  Both were sold in forms or with modules dedicated for Olympus.

Good luck and have fun,

Joel