[OM] Image editing software

Subject: [OM] Image editing software
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 10:06:40 -0800
Can anyone point me to a web site which compares and discusses the options
of the various widely used "amateur" and "professional" image editing
software packages [say from Adobe Photo Deluxe at one end of the sprectrum
to Adobe Photoshop at the other end] as well as their respective systems
requirements.

I recently acquired an HTML book written by Laura Lemay ["Web Publishing
with HTML 4  in 21 days"] and published by SAMS. Included on the book's CD
is a copy of Photoshop 5 which I assume is a time limited demo version. Does
anyone know what the time expiry period is for this copy of Photoshop5?

John Hudson

.