[OM] Focusing problem with new OM4Ti + Zuiko 200/4

Subject: [OM] Focusing problem with new OM4Ti + Zuiko 200/4
From: "Serge" <sgayl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:07:18 -0500
I purchased OM4Ti + Zuiko 200/4 + 28/2.8. All new from B&H ($$$$!!!). When
testing camera with focus at infinity (antenna that is at least 3 blocks
away, with standard split-image screen), I found that antenna comes in focus
before actual infinity mark on the lens is reached (~1.5 mm before reaching
infinity mark).
 With 28/2.8 there is also slight difference but it is not as noticeable as
with 200 mm.
 Is it normal? If not, I'll return body and get another one.
 Thank you.
 Serge.