[OM] Powering T32

Subject: [OM] Powering T32
From: "Chmielewski, Artur" <AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:56:17 +0100
Hi all!
Recently I was trying to capture my friends climbing in a spectacular winter
scenery with my OM-4 and no-name (Posso, or something like this) flashgun. I
missed most interesting moments because the flashgun was never ready -
batteries died after a couple of shots. I know, the T32 flash has a power
connector. It's supposed to be powered by an AC Adapter (2 or 3). Does
anybody know if it's possible to power the flash from an external battery
pack? I have good experience powering the Motor Drive via Relay Cord from
the M18V grip placed in my iner-pocket and I would like to use the same
method for the flash. Does anybody know the pin layout of the connector? Is
there a general-use plug fitting the conector?
Regards and thanx,
Artur Ch.