[OM] Re: test swans vs. bisons

Subject: [OM] Re: test swans vs. bisons
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:40:59 -0600
ROTFL!!!!!

Ken,  I think the ultimate revenge for this would be to share with the rest
of us the ultimate arcane mystery:  the list digest numbers where this old
story transpired.  Or, is that one of those secrets where you would have to
kill us if you told us?

Personally, my test subjects seem to be either trees or steam locomotives.
I guess that makes me some sort of Druidish engineer...

Mahlon