[OM] Focusing Aids

Subject: [OM] Focusing Aids
From: David Fineman <reddogue@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:35:13 -0500
I have now resolved my problem of getting a flash for the OM-4. I picked
up a Sunpack 444D at a local dealer and an OM module. It seems to work
well. As a matter of fact it worked extremely well utilizing a Lumiquest
Mini-Soft Box. Thanks for the replies I received.
But,now I have another question. Because of my aging eyesight I need
some sort of focusing aid. Does anyone have any experience using the
Beattie Intensascreen w\45 degree split. My camera currently uses an OLY
horizontal split, but I find it difficult to use. My dealer thinks that
this might throw off the meter, but I have trouble accepting his premise
because the camera utilizes OTF metering (or so I think).
Any help appreciated.
Dave