[OM] Wanted: Olympus Lens Work Book

Subject: [OM] Wanted: Olympus Lens Work Book
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:47:05 -0800
I am looking for an Olympus Lens Work Book (I think that's the title.)  I had
one a long time ago and lost it to a hurricane a few years back.  I am not sure
if there are different editions, but I am looking for a later one with some of
the faster lenses (250 F/2 and 350 F/2.8, which I used to own.)

If you have one of these books that you could part with, please write to me
with condition and asking price.  I have seen a few on eBay over the past few
months and I would be willing to pay what others have been getting on eBay.

Thanks for your time and keep up the great discussion on this great list.

Mahalo, Thomas