Re: [OM] fast macros

Subject: Re: [OM] fast macros
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:00:15 +1000
>OK! OK! Stop, already! You sold me on the fast macros! (Dang!) And here I
was thinking that with such a reasonable bunch of people, I might get a few
kind souls to say, "Nah, save your money, you don't really need macro glass
that fast." You people just won't be happy till every last dime is spent on
pricey über-Zuikos, will you?

Kelton,

You don't need fast macros. I have the 50mm f3.5, Tamron 90mm f2.5 and 200mm
f5 (which I use as a macro with 25mm tube or IS series close up lens).

All 49mm filters.

All great lenses.

All cheaper than the faster alternatives.

All something else

Foxy