Re: [OM] 50mm / f1.2 MC Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm / f1.2 MC Zuiko
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:05:12 +0100
I also have one attached to my OM4Ti and is really superb.
I´ve using it with Ektachrome E100S (T-grain technology) and
resolution/contrast is outstanding. I am designing one Olympus
web with PhotoCD images that will show rich and neutral Zuiko
colours.
I used to work with a OM-1 and one Zuiko 50mm/1.8 SC before
my OM4Ti and there´s a big difference between them.
I cannot understand why people say that 50/1,8 is far better
that 50/1,2; my cousin has one 50/1,8 MC and isn´t as good as
my 50/1,2
I only can say that I agree with Giles that 50/1,2 is a terribly
good lens.