Re: [OM] Socket cap

Subject: Re: [OM] Socket cap
From: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:45:16 -0600
On Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:08:01 EST PCACala@xxxxxxx writes:

>I just can't imagine being in a job that long.

I can---after almost 21 years on this job, 15 would be a cake walk!

>Gary Reese
>on the road in Jefferson City, MO

If you're heading west from there, watch out for the weather!  The
predictions are for 4 to 12 inches of snow on Friday afternoon and
Saturday morning, depending on which weather-man you listen to, but then,
what do they know?  OM content--I keep an OM1 in my desk drawer, just in

Daryl Hurley
not on the road inTopeka, KS