Re: [OM] Tamron 400/4 SP /Adaptall mounts

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 400/4 SP /Adaptall mounts
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:23:13 -0600
$1400 US with padded cordura case, teleconverter, one slip-in filter (sky1A),
lens hood
(a MONSTER hood), and lens cap (also huge).  Nice thing: the slip-in filter
holder
accepts standard 43 mm screw-in filters.  The teleconverter includes an indexed
indicator that shows the effective F-number with the TC as the aperture ring is
rotated
- again, nice touch.

Gary