Re: [OM] RE: Olympus RD & XA vs Rollei 35 SE & TE

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Olympus RD & XA vs Rollei 35 SE & TE
From: CHAMOTUR@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:07:52 EST
I tend to go along with the XA and even the RC/RD over the Rollei 35 s thru
whatever.
They're somewhat bigger but they have a distinct advantage over the Rollei
35's, a rangefinder.  The lenses are about even, with a slight advantage to
the German lenses.  Not enough to go thru the opening and cloasing of the
lens, and the guestimating  of range.  I'll stick with the Oly, I sold my
Roly.
        Charlie T.