[OM] 75-150 True Zoom?

Subject: [OM] 75-150 True Zoom?
From: "Chuck Castleton" <ccastleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:25:47 -0700
Well, in the last month I've discovered both this list and EBay.  It's
been kind of a yin-and-yang, Jekyll-and-Hyde thing, but it has rekindled
my passion for my OM setup.

I recently purchased a Zuiko 75-150 f4 from a local repair shop.  It's
a great lens.  However, everything I've read on Hans' SIF web site and
other sources says this should be a true zoom lens - i.e. no refocusing
required when you change the focal length.  This is definitely not the
case with my lens - I have to refocus after zooming.  Are there
different versions of the 75-150?  Did I get a lemon?  Should the shop
be able to readjust to correct this problem?

Another question - I'm going to Alaska next month and may get a chance
to do some flying in a small plane.  Any suggestions for getting good
aerial shots with my OM-1?

Chuck Castleton