Re: [OM] Tripod, Ballhead suggestions/Really Right Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripod, Ballhead suggestions/Really Right Stuff
From: MorrisMini@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:49:01 EST
Hi All,

<<The Really Right Stuff guy Really Pissed me off when I talked to him on the
phone.  I too wanted to use his products with the Zuiko 350/2.8 and other Oly
products. >>

Yeah, Bryan is a little prickly on the phone, but he was nice enough to go and
measure some plates for me to see if they would fit the application.  They
have lens plates for the Zuiko 300 f/4.5 and the OM Telescoping Extension Tube
as well as the camera plates listed in the catalog, too.  I got them.  They
are very nicely made and fit great.  So he's a grouch--so what?

-Tim Clark