[OM] Is this guy telling the truth...?

Subject: [OM] Is this guy telling the truth...?
From: Mirandaee@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:20:50 EST
Hi everyone

First, I would sincerely like to thank everybody who replied to my posting
(both on and off list) on 4 March about getting my 85mm f2 Zuiko fixed.

Second, I would like to apologise for consistently mis-spelling 'aperture' as
'aperature'. This just goes to show what playing around with a spell-checker
can do for you. Oh, and I'd done at least about a litre of red wine before I
vandalised the damn thing too. So, that's my excuse.

Thirdly, and this is the most important point about this post, I suppose that
my original post inferred that I'd dropped, thrown and abused much of the
equipment I had... well, this is true...! This stuff is made to be used, and
as I'm no couch potato (although being now over thirty is taking its toll)
accidents will happen...! Don't let my experiences put you off taking some
risks with your equipment, it's all replaceable but that photo opportunity may
not be...!

Love, light and peace

Miranda