RE: [OM] Re: Olympus macro gear for sale (anti-rant rant)

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Olympus macro gear for sale (anti-rant rant)
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:55:09 -0600
George S. wrote:
>       I, personally, appreciate the FS offerings here.

I have to say I concur.  This OM/Zuiko stuff is getting hard to come by,
and I for one think we need all the help we can get feeding our addiction.
 I've purchased a few things from listees and I'm grateful for the ability
to do so.

If it's OK to _ask_ for an item on the list (as I've done), then IMO it's
OK to offer one for sale on the list.

I'm guessing that less than 50f my emails from the list have to do with
FS stuff.  Come to think of it, the debates over whether FS stuff should be
offered here consume more bandwidth!  <g>.  Including this one!

Dave (who's packing for a photo-taking, film-burning trip to Southern Utah
and you're not!  <g>)