Re: Re: [OM] Tripod, Ballhead suggestions/Really Right Stuff

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Tripod, Ballhead suggestions/Really Right Stuff
From: MorrisMini@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:45:29 EST
George:

<<PS: So, he didn't use the 'D' word on you? Did he explain to you what a
schmuck you are for using Olympus equipment?

Horrors!  The "D" word!  My sweet lily white ears couldn't have handled that.
All seriousness aside, if a Philistine doesn't know any better than to rag on
good (if maybe a bit obscure in the whole world sense) equipment, it's his
loss.  Ya' can't teach a know-it-all much.  Still, I like his products.

-Tim Clark